OVERVIEW I FEATURES I TECHNOLOGY
Building on its successful legacy of through-wall RF imaging products, Camero has developed an innovative presence of life detector – the Xaver™ 100. The Xaver™ 100 stems from the core radar- based imaging technology used in our Xaver™ line of through wall imaging products. Developed with the specific needs of tactical operators in mind, the Xaver™ 100 provides instant critical situational awareness and target acquisition data.
By providing accurate and reliable information on the occupancy of enclosed spaces, the Xaver™ 100 enables better tactical decision making in many operational scenarios. Its potential uses include:
- Tactical Entry/Assault – alert operators to the presence of potential threats
- Hostage Recovery – quickly determine which spaces are occupied
- Search & Rescue – speed up search by only focusing on spaces with living presence
- Breaching– avoid unwanted casualties by optimal placement of charges
- Force Protection – serve as “virtual window” to spot threats approaching from outside
XAVER™ 100 FEATURES
With its compact form- factor the Xaver™ 100 is designed to be a personnel-borne tool to provide immediate and crucial situational awareness information.
- Optimized design and form factor for comfortable handheld
- Reliable detection of moving and static people behind most common wall materials
- 1d imaging information providing intuitive information of target distance
- Ability to operate in a stand-off mode (at a distance from the wall)
- Simple user interface and operation requiring no advanced training
XAVER™ 100 TECHNOLOGY
The Xaver™ 100 utilizes the same state-of-the-art technology found in the other Xaver™ systems. A unique, micropower Ultra-Wideband (UWB) sensor that operates at very high bandwidth enables reliable detection and industry leading object resolution. Patented image reconstruction algorithms are used to cope with cluttered environments resulting in a high quality and intuitive image. Simple operation and compact packaging are key features of the design.
More XAVER™ Products:
I XAVER™ 1000 I XAVER™ 400 I XAVER™ 800 I XAVER™ LR40 I XAVER™ LR80 I XAVERNET™